Now in this post, we are creating a VPN (virtual private network) in Windows Azure Cloud Service. The significance of creating VPN on Azure is that when you create a Virtual Machine in Azure Cloud Service you can use this virtual network to connect to your virtual machine.
Following the simple steps to create Virtual Private Network in Azure:
- On the left side of the Microsoft, Azure Dashboard click on “Networks”.
- Networks page would be opened click on the “Create A Virtual Network” link.
- Type a unique name of your network and choose the location of your network, On the Virtual Network Details.
- At the right corner of the page click on the next arrow.
- Now on this page give Network Name and IP Address for the DNS, then select Configure a point-to-site VPN
- Click on next arrow
- Just review your settings on the next page.
8. You will see the summary on the next screen. click on add gateway subnet button.
- Accept the setting and click on check mark the virtual private network would be created.
[bctt tweet=”Creating A VPN (Virtual Private Network) in Windows Azure Cloud Service http://habiio.com/creating-a-vpn-virtual-private-network-in-windows-azure-cloud-service/” username=”p_blackbeaty”]